I just recently got married, on July 11, actually. So, I don't have pictures back yet from the ceremony. But, here's one of my bridal portrait pictures that was at the reception. Yes, I took a picture of a picture in the frame. But, I didn't have it on my computer and this was the quickest way. Is it weird that my favorite picture from my bridal portraits is from the back and you can't see my face? I love, love, love this picture! I took my pictures around Auburn's campus, War Eagle!, and this one was actually taken in the quad. Auburn is special to Wesley and I. Not only does Auburn have a gorgeous campus, and we are huge fans, but this is actually where we met. I'm so happy to finally be married! And, very glad that I get to participate in this week's blog hopping ! : )
(You can check out this post to see a picture of the front of the dress that I snagged off someone's FB!)
Congrats on your new marriage! Wow, not even a month! Enjoy it, it is such a neat time! May God bless your marriage!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your recent marriage! Your dress is beautiful. My husband used to dive for Auburn...War Eagle!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the marriage! I am actually a wedding photographer and I'm am always so disappointed that no one ever prints the amazing back shots for the bridal portraits! It's not like people aren't there and seeing your face!
ReplyDeleteLove the portrait.
Congrats! Your dress looks beautiful! We were married on the same day!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations...Love your blog...
ReplyDeleteI also got good pics of the back of your dress while you were doing your first dance, too!! The back of your dress...gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThat's neat that you took your pictures at Auburn - how special.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your marriage! I'm sure it was so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWow! You ARE a newlywed! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteMy brother and SIL went to Auburn University...beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your wedding! War Eagle! My husband and I both went to Auburn!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new marriage! I am sure your wedding was beautiful! I think it is cute that you took a picture of a picture - it works! Definitely a beautiful backdrop for your bridal portraits.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! That is definitely a gorgeous photo!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and beautiful photo!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete-Brooke
congrats on your new marriage!
ReplyDelete