Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Needin' and Wantin's Two Different Things

"Needin and Wantin's two different things"....that's what Daddy always says! .... Actually I think Papa used to say it. Well, I don't NEED any of these things. But, I've been starring at them all for dayzzzz.

All of these decals are found from my fav. Etsy shop.

I think this little decal is sooo pretty on a vase. Although, a "T" would be nicer.

And this little thing. Again, I'd want a "T" of course. Actually, I want about three of these. Maybe like in purple, or green. Or really any basic color. These would be sooo cute on trash cans in my classroom! haha! I put way too much into my classroom.....

One day I'm going to get this and put it on our toilet and not tell Wesley!
haha, I think it's cute! : )

And not that I have a maibox or house....so this is really a moot point. But, why not!?
Which mailbox decal do you like best?

Numero Uno?
Numero Dos?
Numero Tres?



And, again, not that we have a house. But, I REALLY want a laundry room! Wesley likes this sign best. I admit, it is cute. It makes me smile.

This is the sign I like. But, I think we'll eventually go with Wesley's choice.

And, I really want one of these for the back of my cell phone. It looks like the trash can thing. But, I just can't decide what color. I'm so indecisive.


And, finally, I saw these today when I went searching after reading Kentucky Newlywed's post. Again, I need a "ME" bulletin board for teachery stuff in my classroom. And, I <3>


The corkboard and this plate came from Cotton Colors. I LOVE this plate. They sell all these different occasion attachments for it....every holiday, occasion, etc. It's ubber expensive though.....I can look though, right?!



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...