Thursday, August 13, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Favorite Vacation Spots

This week at Kelly's, it's show us your favorite vacation spot. Well, I don't really have a favorite vacation spot. Any beach works for me! So I asked Wesley what his fav's were.

"Lake Tahoe. Definitely."

I've never been, but it looks gorgeous, doesn't it!?

Hmmm, maybe he'll take me one day.....(hint, hint, hint!) ; )





But, we both agreed that we'd L-O-V-E to go here one day.

Australia!

Ah....doesn't this picture just look so peaceful and serene!?
Has anyone ever been?

6 comments:

  1. We went to Lake Tahoe this summer and it is very beautiful! I have some more pictures on my blog. And I'd love a visit down under, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to Australia too. I don't think I can get hubby to fly over the ocean for that long though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Australia is definitely on my list of places to go too! Lake Tahoe is very beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go to Australia also... I think we will have to wait until Kelcee gets bigger before we can make that vacay... The pics make we want to go so badly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd loveee to go to Lake Tahoe - and Australia wouldn't be bad either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Australia is easily the number 1 place I want to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...