
Meet my kitty, we call her Li. Her real name is Dr. Lishak. She's named after my favorite teacher in college, Dr. Lishak. Sometimes we call her the General....like General Lee....get it?! I know, I know....we're oh so clever. : )
She can be a wild one (as seen in the picture above), but she can be very sweet too. I'm not really a cat person. Ok, let's be honest, I'm not at all a cat person. Dogs are WAY more fun. But Li has personality, and she's growing on me.
AND, she lets me dress her up.....sometimes. : )
(I really wonder what kind of evil thoughts she has towards me when I do this....)

I love to put the hoodie on her, but she's too embarrassed to get her picture taken.
War Eagle!

PS - Did anyone watch Grey's tonight? Holy Moly. What about Yang and Army Doctor?!?! And Sloane - doctor and daughter?!?!? whoaaa - your thoughts?
I was wondering why it was Christmas themed!?!?
ReplyDeleteNo kidding, me too.
ReplyDeleteMy cat doesn't take well to attempts to dress him up. He tries to back out of the outfit, which of course moves with him. Drives him nuts. Glad your kitty will hold still long enough for a picture. LOL!
ReplyDelete