
Are you ready for it? : )
I'm very excited for it!
I LOOOOVE the books. I was a Harry fan back in the day (and still am!), but I've fallen hard for the vampires. The series are soooo different. You can't even really compare them. They're on two different levels. I have read all four of the books and seen the Twilight movie (well, I actually own it). It was alright, but I'm hoping this one will be better (like it's rumored to be).
I can't turn the channel off of the TV Guide channel. It's all things New Moon right now. I know my husband is probably bored to death. Sadly, I'm not going to see the movie until next week. I have a date with a teacher friend!
So, all of this being said, there's one important question left to ask:
Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?
I must say. It was very, VERY hard for me to pick a side. I honestly didn't make my decision until the end of book 3, but I am Team Edward!!!
But, I do love Jacob too! : )
P.S. - I'm sure New Moon will be the top money maker at the box office this weekend, but I reallyyyy want to see The Blind Side with Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw AND THE SEC Coaches!!! It looks soo good!
Jacob is my favorite. I watched Twilight last night. If I hadn't read the books, I would not have been a fan of the movie. It really wasn't that great to me. Like you said, maybe the New Moon will be better. Books are better!
ReplyDelete