I posted here about being on the lookout for the PERFECT Christmas stockings.
I was hoping to find some at Christmas Village, but no such luck.
I have looked EVERYWHERE, but don't want to spend anything ridiculous.
I saw these the other day at Dillards. They are HIS and HERS Christmas stockings. What do you think? Too pricey? Too "country"? I was looking around our apartment the other day and I have a fear of things looking "too country". Maybe it's because I have red down here....I don't know.......Help! I also really like these. What's your opinion on those?
Also, I bought Wesley some Jalepeno Peach Mustard, intending for it to go in his stocking....you know....the one I don't have yet. But, I caved, I gave it to him early. So, last night we were out shopping and he bought me an early Christmas present. LOVE IT! He was quite proud of himself too. He'd only heard me mention it in passing once and had paid attention! : ) He did good, I've been rocking out to it in the car with high volume and singing, "He Loves Me" over and over.
Also, I found "Our First Christmas" ornament. Again, something I'd been searching for in order to find just the right one. Our neighbor/co-worker suggested this one, and I liked it! The scripture on it was one that was on our programs at our wedding.
(ummm, had intended to link this too, but can't find it on the website)
Anyway, heading out, my show is on! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment