I'm so excited about the new season of Dancing With the Stars!
I need March 22 to hurry up and come!
I think it will be a good line up. Here are some of my favs:
Niecy Nash

Buzz Aldrin
(I've always wondered if he was like, dang, I wish I had been first to walk on the moon? How did they decide who went first? Well, take that Neil, Buzz Aldrin gets to be on DWTS!)

The Bachelor, Jake.
(I refused to watch last night. I don't care for Vienna. But, hey, whatever floats his boat!)

Erin Andrews - She's just so likable!

And, Kate Gosselin! I'm really excited about her being on the show. I hope she does well. I was a Jon & Kate Plus 8 junkie. I miss that show!

Now, hurry up March 22! I'll be waiting on the couch that night!
I am excited for this cast too! I'm looking forward to seeing Evan L---the gold metal figure skater.
ReplyDeleteThis in no way relates to this post. I need a general comments kind of section. I am shocked and awed that you have 24 followers. Really.
ReplyDeleteAlso, comment on my blog but I'm trying to keep it off facebook for now.
Third, Love you!