Friday, March 19, 2010

Disney Princess

Who doesn't want to be a Disney princess?

Well, a group of teachers at my school have decided to put together a goal and run the Disney Princess Half Marathon next March. Some in the group are already runners. Most of us aren't.

I seriously don't know if I can do that, but hey, it will be a good way to lose some baby weight after August. One of the other teachers going is due in September with her third, so if she can do it, I can too! And who doesn't want to run through Cinderella's castle?! : )

At every mile (that's like 12 or 13 breaks) you get to stop and take your picture with a different Disney princess and when you finish, you get a big pink medallion! And as if that's not enough, in true princess fashion, you get to wear a TIARA while you run! I think that's what sealed the deal for me, haha.

Seriously, go here and watch the video. I'm not going to dress up as Sleeping Beauty or anything, but I will proudly wear a tiara! : )

4 comments:

  1. Cool! That would be awesome! And great encouragement to keep running :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could get one of those jogging strollers and take the bun with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Wesley says he's going too. He said he would take the jogging stroller and baby and run the "Family 5K" that's going on at the same time. Although, he said he was going to run it so it would be "worth something." Hmmm, maybe I should run the Family 5k and HE should do the Princess Half Marathon!!! hahaha! 3 miles sounds a whole lot easier than 13!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it!!! And wearing a tiara while running sounds fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...