This morning was one of the few mornings that I hopped out of bed. I was just so excited! I was afraid I'd be up a thousand times during the night, unable to sleep. But for the first night in WEEKS, I didn't even get up to pee!
I meant to take pictures of us at the doctor's office today, but I was just so excited I didn't even think about it!
Everything looked great this morning. We saw baby's stomach, spine, brain, heart, etc. Even at 9am, the baby kept yawning and rubbing his eyes and face with his arms. ha, that is definitely my child! I forgot to ask how long it was (or maybe she told me and I just don't remember), but it weighs 12 ounces and the heartbeat was around 140. At first the US tech had a difficult time getting a glimpse between the legs because baby was moving its legs and feet all over the place. But, she finally was able to see. And sure enough, there was something there!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!
Eli Charles Taff will be here in August and we are SOOOO EXCITED!
Incase you're wondering, we just liked the name Eli. But, Charles is Wesley's middle name, and Wesley's dad's middle name, and was his grandfather's name.
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14
Congratulations a sweet little boy to love!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, love the name!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! The name is so cute
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations! And I love the name- Eli is on my short list of boy names as well!
ReplyDeletewoohoo! Can't wait to meet baby Eli! Boys are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteYou'll like my post I just put up. So glad to hear about him.
ReplyDelete