Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall TV

One of the many things I love about fall is good TV comes back.
My current favorite show is The Biggest Loser. Last season I watched it religiously, usually while eating some kind of unhealthy snack, but I was pregnant then. Maybe this season will inspire me to lose baby weight!
(Sidenote: 2 weeks later and I've lost all but about 8 lbs - but it sure doesn't look the same on my body!)


Next up, Dancing With the Stars-Season 11

Here are some of the ones I'm really looking forward to seeing dance:

Kurt Warner - first NFL quarterback on the show

Mrs. Brady : )

David Hasselhoff

Bristol Palin
(I saw on the Joy Behar show *Breaking News* Briston has banned Levi from the audience of DWTS while she is competing.)

and, Jennifer Grey
because Nobody puts Baby in the corner!

What shows are you looking forward to this fall?

And because I can't leave without showing a picture of my sweet Eli

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Carol Brady is aging! I love Biggest Loser too, can't wait til the new season starts, when will that be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog...this could be dangerous b/c I get addicted to reading these things. I am terribly excited about the Biggest Loser starting tomorrow...I have been waiting forever for Jillian's show to get over with so the new season could start. It is my very favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...