Are you curious? This title sounds like a big deal, haha!
But, I was just thinking about all I needed to do to clean the house for company coming this weekend and I realized that in the nine months we have lived in this house I have never once mopped the kitchen floor or cleaned the bathrooms.
I always wait until my mom comes to visit and then ask her to do it!
Thanks Mom, I love you!
(And not just because you clean my bathrooms!)
One day I'll clean Eli's bathrooms for him, and maybe think about cleaning my own! : )
I try to mop and clean our bathrooms once a week, but I probably don't cook as much in three weeks as you did that one day you posted a few weeks before Eli was born! I am still impressed by that, ha!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to do it because I love you!
ReplyDelete