
I love this little man. Soooo much. It's such a different love than I've ever experienced before. I was lying in bed last night just listening to him breathe, thinking about how much our lives have changed in the six short weeks that he's been here, and how much bigger our hearts are now.
I thought of HOW MUCH I love Eli, and yet as long as I'm on this Earth I will always love him with such an imperfect love. How much greater and more perfect is the Father's love for us! To know that I have only grasped just a small amount of His love is amazing.
My words are so inadequate, but I am so thankful that he knows my heart.
...And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the goodness of God.
Ephesians 3:18-19
No comments:
Post a Comment