Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We've Been a Little Busy...

.... visiting with Aunt Caitlin and Uncle Clark!
We're so glad to have them here for the week from Texas. It's their first time to meet Eli, and I think they're quite smitten! My boy is giving lots of hugs, kisses, and snuggle time to them both (as well as a few dirty diapers)! He's quite good at all of those things. : )

We also are recuperating from Eli's first Auburn experience (And by we, I mean me. That's A LOT of walking for a girl who's still trying to gain abdominal strength back!). He LOVED Tiger Walk and seeing all of the Auburn sights, as well as claiming a win for the Tigers!

(I was thinking I was starting to get back to my "regular size" and had lost most of my baby weight until I looked at pictures from the weekend! Sad day!)

We're so glad we got to share gameday with some of our favorite Auburn fans! War Eagle!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...