Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lately

We've had a long week around here lately.

Tuesday we upheld our civic duties, headed to the polls, and voted.

We also Skyped with Ginny on her birthday.
I didn't think I was going to make it to the weekend. It's been my third week back at school, and those long days (on top of some long, late nights we've had this week) were kicking my booty. One thing I'm thankful for this month is FOUR days off in November!

Eli's newborn pictures finally came back and I finally got his birth announcements ordered. I'm so excited about them. We're doing a Thanksgiving theme and everyone should be getting them just before Thanksgiving. I thought it was very appropriate, we're so incredibly thankful for our Eli!

This weekend Eli went to his very first Auburn football game (first football game in general) on Saturday. It was Auburn's homecoming game. The Tigers beat UT-Chattanooga 62-24. War Eagle!

Eli's first game at Jordan Hare Stadium. War Eagle!

Eli's first experience was a good one. He went to Tiger Walk, then to the bookstore, and made i back to the stadium just in time to see the eagle fly. Eli stayed awake through pre-game, kickoff, and the first few plays (including his first Auburn touchdown!). After that he ate and then slept the rest of the game. We headed back to the car just before halftime.

Our little family at Toomer's Corner!

Eli with his Aunt Katie
We've had a busy weekend between Auburn football, birthday parties, and visiting with family. We're looking forward to relaxing today, and a short work week next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...