Sunday, May 22, 2011

Alice Cooper & Alan Jackson

You maybe wondering what these two artists have in common. Well, they're our theme songs right now.

1. SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!
I had a sweet class this year, and they will always be special to me as they were the class I had when Eli was born. I can't believe how my year with them flew by. While I'm so glad it's summer, I will miss those kiddos.

2. We've been 'Way down yonder on the Chattahoochee' a lot this weekend. We've had the perfect kick off to summer and have spent most of our weekend enjoying yummy food off the grill and wake boarding, knee boarding, skiing, tubing, and just riding around out on the boat way down yonder on the Chattahoochee (Lake Oliver) with our friends David, Mallory, & sweet baby Abigail.




1 comment:

  1. I am jealous on two accounts- we don't get out until Friday and I would love some time on the water! Sounds like a fun weekend though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...