Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pinterest

My bff, Ashley, and I got to talk on the phone for a few sacred minutes the other day. Seriously, it was only about 12 minutes, but that's one of those things I love about Ashley, we just pick right back up. No awkward silences.

Anywho, we got to talking about Pinterest, and then she blogged about it last night. I've had an account for a few days, but haven't done anything with it. I got inspired after reading Ash's blog last night and since we've been in the car all day, I've been pinning away!

Seriously, who ever came up with this is a genius. I'm so bad about finding things I like but not being able to remember where I found them, and for sending myself 20,393 facebook messages of stuff I like. It's a mess, but not anymore.

You can check out my boards at:

Tomorrow is another full day of traveling, so I'll probably go pin happy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...