Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sips N Strokes

Last Tuesday night, I went with some of my teacher friends to Sips N Strokes in Auburn. While the night out was WAY past my bedtime, it was ok because I was in dire need of some quality girl time AND school is almost out (just five more days)!





(There are group pictures of Sarah, Katie, Amanda, and I on FB)

The painting we were going for was called Funky Tree. It was really pretty online, and I suppose it's ok (I think mine looked better than a lot of them there....and I did better than I thought I would), but the instructor's painting definitely was gorgeous!

They're supposed to be opening a Sips N Strokes soon in Phenix City, so we're looking forward to going again!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love SIps N Strokes! They are so much fun! I am never completely happy with my painting, but just enjoy doing it! You are making me want to paint!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...