All of the Taffs got new shoes this week!
I got some really cute sandals from T.J. Maxx. No pictures to prove it though, you'll just have to take my word for it.
For Wesley's birthday (which is Sunday), Eli and I took him to Big Dog Running in Columbus. It was really cool, he got on the treadmill and ran for a few minutes while they recording his feet and then told him the type of shoes that would best meet his podiatil (I can't believe that's a word. I thought I was making it up. If it's not, spell check certainly didn't pick it up.) needs. Sadly, I didn't have my camera for this experience. (What was I thinking?)
And, to complete the trifecta, little man got his FIRST pair of tennis shoes today from the Reebok outlet in Destin, Florida. I almost cried. Silly, I know, but it seems like such a rite of passage from babydom to childhood (and the rest of your life for that matter). Oh how I love barefoot babies, but the boy looks pretty good in his new kicks! : )
Onesies and tennis shoes make such a fashion statement...
You can see both boys in their new shoes!
Wesley was playing the piano and Eli decided to accompany him.
After he got done tickling those ivories he decided to work the pedals.
A close-up of Eli's new kicks.
No comments:
Post a Comment