Monday was Eli's first day back at school!
My family always took pictures on the front porch on the first day of school. This year was a little different than last year's back to school picture.
Eli was excited to see his friends again!
"Ok, Mommy...."
We both did great that day. Eli's teachers and daycare directors were so excited to see him. He only cried just a bit when we left. He stopped before I even made it down the hall, and I didn't cry at all! : )
Little man picked right back up where he left off though. I called at lunch to check on him and he was hanging out in the office being the teachers pet, catching up with everyone who missed him during the summer!
He's such a big boy-he eats lunch at school now! On his first day he had a ham and cheese sandwich and tore it up (so they said)! It's so nice not to have to pack bottles to send to school. It certainly makes our morning routine that much quicker!

No comments:
Post a Comment