As my husband says, yesterday was the worst day of the year: the last day of summer.
We celebrated with a trip to Auburn where we all got a few back to school clothes and picked up little man's birthday present!
On our way back home we stopped by Gigi's Cupcakes. mmmmm
That's blueberry on the left, wedding cake on the back right, and birthday cake front right.
Wesley is all about Eli's smash cake not being a flop. So, he wanted to do a practice round. So we let the birthday boy to be squish a cupcake around. He had fun.
Then we practiced standing up! Eli will stand for up to ten seconds at a time, and has taken ONE step by himself, but he's a chicken and usually squats back down and reverts to crawling!
Wesley and I go back to work on Thursday, and the little man starts school on Monday. Goodbye, Summer. We enjoyed you and the time and memories you gave our family!


WOW those cupcakes look SO good! Love that you did a practice round, too cute.
ReplyDeleteWe just got a Gigi's here a few weeks ago. Yum! I have only been able to split cupcakes, but I can't wait for the day I get to enjoy a whole one!
ReplyDeleteI love that last picture of little man. He looks like a body builder after he just did a great lift!
ReplyDeleteLove that last picture!!! He will be running by Christmas!
ReplyDelete