So, most of you are probably not interested in this post, but I figured the grandparents and aunts (and maybe Uncle Z too...do you still read?) would enjoy seeing all of the "projects" Eli has done lately at school. I certainly treasure all of these sweet creations.
My mom always kept "files" on my brother, sister, and I. It was an expandable/accordion type of file folder. We each have a different color-I'm green...but that's beside the point.
Anyway, Mom saved all kinds of stuff in the files: report cards, awards, pictures, art, letters we wrote. Some of the things go back as far as preschool. She continued to add things all the way through our college graduations. Every once in awhile we pull the things out and usually get a good laugh at the things we wrote, or how we looked! : )
I've started my "file" for Eli. I've also seen on Pinterest (how could I be a good, creative Mommy without that site???) where people take pictures of their kids art work and then turn them into a coffee table book-like this one. I plan to do that too, but I probably won't get rid of all of the originals.
So, here's a few of the things that have kept little man busy...


He looks so proud of his art projects too!
ReplyDelete