Eli loves to take pictures and make movies these days. He's obsessed with our iphones. He loves to scroll through pictures and take new ones of himself. I dare say at 20 months old he is much more versed on the iphone and ipad than my grandparents are (not sure they've ever used either?).
Here's two really cute movies he's made recently.
The first one is what I got when I went to go get a haircut and run some errands; really just to have some solo "mommy" time. However, the video made me come right home to my sweet little boy! : )
The first one is what I got when I went to go get a haircut and run some errands; really just to have some solo "mommy" time. However, the video made me come right home to my sweet little boy! : )
The second video is one of Eli saying some of the many words he knows! I think people who don't see us regularly don't think he can talk, haha. He's a shy boy and doesn't talk around new people very much. ... I love that he signs 'more' when Wesley asks him to say more (watch his hands) and also I love the shape of his mouth when he says certain words, like "Lo Lo" (his little friend from school - London).
I think that Pops was my personal favorite from that word list- how cute are his little lips when he said it. Holy smokes, Peg, I can't believe how fast he's growing up.
ReplyDeleteThis made my day! Maddie stopped and looked around when Eli said no no no!
ReplyDelete