*After this week, summer is only FIVE weeks away! I'm always a little sad to say goodbye to my kiddos. This year, I've had the best class I've ever had. Every year at this time I start thinking, I wish I could loop! Seriously, I have them all so well trained....
*I have 4 field trips that I'm taking my kids on. Let me let you in on a little secret....I don't really care for field trips. They stress me out. I prefer to be on a ROUTINE and in the confines of my own little classroom. I have not taken my class on one single field trip yet this year...
*We've been walking/running a lot around here (more walking than running...for me anyway). My husband works out, like three times a day by the time he goes with me in the afternoons (he runs some days, does Insanity about five times a week, and then run/walks with me in the afternoons). My goal at the beginning of April was 30 miles in 30 days, however today is the 16th and I've completed 28.6 miles. I think I"ll go for 50 miles. Now, to give my arms some attention....
I got some new hanging plants for the carport, new ferns for my urns by the front door, and new pillows for the rockers. They make happy!
*I can't believe Eli is about to be 20 months old...ahh! That sounds so old! The boy is growing so quickly. We had to get him new shoes last week. We literally woke up one morning and his Nikes no longer fit! We went to Hibbett that night.
*Only a few weeks left of soccer. I'm anxious to have my husband back in the afternoons and evenings!
*I have The husband has become a spray painting machine here lately. I'll post pictures as soon as I'm done with it all, but I've got a new door hanger and Eli has something new for his bedroom out of it all.
*I really thought I had more to say, but I guess not - which explains the lack of blogging lately. I'm already looking forward to the weekend though. It's going to be a busy one! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment