Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ft. Worth Zoo

Hello from Texas!!!

We're in the Dallas area visiting with my sister and her family.  In fact, our whole family is here - it's the first time we've all been together since Christmas!

Before everyone got here, my sister, husband, and I took the kids to the zoo in Ft. Worth!

Maddie and Eli, formerly known as big cuz and little cuz, now they're about the same size!  : )


I love this one....


I may or may not have sung, When I was a young warthog...






Eli loved watching "momma and baby!"






This happened to be the only picture we got of Wesley and I this day.  Happy 3 year anniversary to us!



We didn't make it to the penguins (I know...penguins in Texas?).  The babies were in need of naps, so we called it a day!  We sure do love getting to play all day with Maddie-cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...