Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Weekly Eats and Catching Up

I've been kind of in a blogging funk here lately.  I don't have a whole lot to say.  We haven't been doing too much, just clinging to our last few days of summer.  Actually, I'm at a workshop this week (bleh, at least it's in Auburn though - War Eagle!), so my summer has ended.

I have been trying to cook more this summer though, and thought I'd share our weekly menu.

Monday - homemade BBQ pizza (lunch), and OMG Chicken with green beans and biscuits (dinner)

Tuesday - taco night

Wednesday - chicken pot pie, white rice, and salad

Thursday - *Bible Study* (we eat there)

Friday - It's All-American night, we're having hot dogs and french fries and having our own little Olympics party while watching the Opening Ceremonies

Saturday - sausage/pancake bites (breakfast),  hamburger steak, potato medallions, peas, and corn (dinner)

Sunday - No Peek Chicken with brown rice, green beans, crescent rolls

Monday - spaghetti night

 *My husband has a very strong sweet tooth, and would prefer having dessert often, but I have weak will-power, ha!  So I try to limit our sweets and save it just for special occasions.

It's not gourmet, but it's not Chick fil A either (my favorite and highly frequented go-to meal).  Here's to hoping I can keep things up once school really gets going!  What's a good recipe I need to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...