Does this look like the face of a sick little boy?
No? That's because he's not. We just thought he was (his ears) because he has woken up, at least once, every night the past two weeks or so. I kid you not. I'm yawning while typing this.
Turns out he's just had some really bad constipation and his tummy hurting has been waking him up at night.
I mean, he's still boo-boo'ing (as we say) once a day, but when you normally are regular three times a day, I guess it hurts ONLY going once.
I guess I should have suspected constipation when he caught him grunting and squeezing earlier this week and he told me in his sweet little voice, "It's locked!" (It's /yocked/)
(We're still laughing at that one!)
I just didn't know it could keep you up at night. We got some meds, and I guess we'll see if that does the trick! : )

He looks like such a big boy here. He's grown so much since y'all first started taking pics in this office.
ReplyDeleteI love his orange and blue "rugby" shirt.
Aubrey's been a little "locked up" as well! haha We have been to the dr. and the meds didn't help...teething did! Anyways...I noticed a difference in her already terrible sleeping!! Who knew!! Hope he's feeling better and the meds were "the key" hehe
ReplyDelete