Friday, June 21, 2013

Disney III

 We didn't actually "do" Disney every day we were down there.  That would have been crazy expensive.  We did parks three days and the pool/whatever the other three days.  And honestly, Eli has just as much fun at the pool as he does riding rides at Disney World!

I snapped this picture after one of our days at the park.  About the time I noticed Eli wasn't around, I heard the shower cut on.  Little man had stripped himself down, gathered a few toys, and climbed on in.  Apparently Eli felt he needed a shower after sweating so much around the parks, and who can blame the boy?!

 Last year Eli was a little unsure about his puddle jumper and finding the right balance in it while in the pool.  This year though...this year he is totally comfortable in it.  Eli really learned some great swimming concepts while in the pool at our resort.  My parents took him to the pool one day and he really caught on to 'kick, kick, kick" and "scoop and pull" and "get to the side".


The boy LOVES to jump in off the side.




 One afternoon we drove over to the Tampa area to visit with Aunt Katie!  We hung out at her apartment before she took us to a great restaurant on the beach (where I forgot to get out the camera), and then we made a fro-yo stop.  (Does anyone really use this vernacular?  I just like to say fro-yo...and YOLO.  Maybe I just have a thing for saying "yo".)

We love getting to see Aunt KT and are looking forward to her moving home and getting to see her much more often!  ... Come back tomorrow for my last Disney post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...