My little blog has been so neglected lately. I thought I'd have a chance to update things once summer got here, but here we are, halfway through the third week of summer and I'm just now posting!
Today I was having a Chick fil A lunch date with my boys, when a lady stopped by our table to tell us how much Eli looked like the E trade baby! We actually get this A LOT. Not so much now that he's more toddler-like (ok, so he actually is a toddler/preschooler), and less baby, but .... we used to get stopped by people SEVERAL times a week. I'm not exaggerating either. There for awhile it seemed like everywhere we went (church, Wal-Mart, Target, restaurants, out of town, around town, family members, friends, etc.) people were stopping us to tell us how much Eli looked like the E trade baby.
I certainly see the similarities. Although, the E trade baby has longer hair on top.
I tried to find a decent picture to compare the two, but these candids were the best I could find. I don't think the pictures do the comparison justice.
What do you think? Should I have gotten Eli into commercials two years ago? Oh well. I guess I'll have to hope that Eli's college gets paid for with a scholarship! : )
Next time I'll be back with something more riveting than the E trade baby...like our trip to Disney!


No comments:
Post a Comment