As the year is ending, I'm reflecting on how BIG of a year it really was.
Here's a rundown of the highlights from the past 365 days (give or take a few):
* I bought a new car.
* Wesley FINALLY proposed!
* Graduated with my Masters degree.
(And Wesley with his Bachelor's degree.)
* Wesley got a job coaching!
* GOT MARRIED (by far my FAVORITE part of 2009)

(Excuse the blurry picture I snagged off of FB. FOUR MONTHS later, have not seen one picture of Wesley and I married. UGH! Frustrated!)
And now........
* WE'RE BUYING A HOUSE!!!!!!!!
More details (including pIcTuReS) of the new house COMING SOON!
I can't help but wonder what 2010 will bring?!
now the next logical step is to have a kid... or two :)
ReplyDeleteSee this for how it similarly went down for us.
Wow! This was for sure an eventful year...probably the most eventful of your life so far. It looks like you made some super good decisions in the last 365 days. Congrats on your Masters too. That is very admirable.
ReplyDelete