Hungry. That pretty much sums it all up right now.
I know I'm "eating for two right now," but lets be honest, "number two" weighs less than a pound. I read that I'm only supposed to be eating 300 calories more per day right now. Most days I'm probably eating more than that!
I try not to use being pregnant as an excuse to completely gorge myself because I don't want to be a fat cow, and what comes on will have to come off one day soon. BUT - I AM HUNGRY! It's not that I eat anymore than I usually do in one sitting, but two hours later and my stomach is growling loudly! Frankly, I find it a little frustrating.
Eat...well, don't gorge yourself. But, if you are hungry, EAT! Most of my weight fell off magically within the first 2-3 weeks. It's the last 10 pounds that are being stubborn!
ReplyDelete