Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back to Work

Well, I've been back at work for 2 weeks now. Eli was seven weeks old when I went back and it was so hard. I went back on a Tuesday, so the short week was the only redeeming quality.

Tuesday and Wednesday were pure torture. I cried. A lot. Wednesday and Thursday were ok, no tears, but as soon as 3:30 came I was out of there! Last week was so, so. Tuesday was a really bad day. I didn't want to leave my baby. I just sat in the car and cried when I got to work.

Not that I don't love my job, because I do, but I live for the weekends, and count down the hours until I get to see Eli again! This week I'm taking Friday off (because I can) and we're going to have a Mommy and Eli day. I can't wait!

Tuesday, Oct. 12
(Daddy made Mommy and Eli laugh!)
Wed., Oct. 13 (Can you tell I'd been crying?)
Thurs., Oct. 14 (Eli was living up to his nickname of "Squirmie")
Fri., Oct. 15

3 comments:

  1. Awww...I can only imagine how hard it is to leave such a sweet boy. It'll get better and I'll pray for you. He's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an aodrable little guy!!! Mommy and baby look great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It gets easier going back to work....the first month is SO hard! I went back to teaching when each of mine were 7 weeks old. Now, I am teaching part time & it is great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...