Monday, January 3, 2011

Sick Boy

Hi friends!

We've made it back from Colorado...a story in itself, but thats for another time. I have pictures to upload also, but that will have to wait until I actually finish unpacking.

It's a war zone around here trying to get Christmas put away and laundry done.

We all went back to school. I, of course, cried over having to take Eli. (I hate leaving him all day. He's learned so many new things and changed so much just in the past two weeks that we've been home together.....but again, that's a story for another time.)

At lunch today we got a call from his daycare that our sweet baby had been screaming all morning and refused to eat. I almost called the doctor last night because Squirms has not been himself. He cried every time I put him down last night. Needless to say, it was a long night. I'm thinking his ears are bothering him.

So, I am currently at home, on the couch, with a sleeping (finally) baby on my chest (and loving every minute of it minus the him being sick part).

I'll be back with updates (and pictures) once little man gets some medicine and to feeling more like himself.

(And once I rescue my camera cord from the depths of my suitcase!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...