Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We Are the Champions!

War Eagle!
Last night, Auburn defeated Oregon, 22-19, to become the national champions. I'm so proud of my Tigers, and proud to call this school my alma mater.


Last night we snuggled up in front of the fire to stay up late and watch the game.
We wore our orange and blue.
(This boy has never seen Auburn lose.)

I made Boston butt sandwiches (from the crock pot. I love that thing.) and fries.

By halftime Eli and I were in the bed, but I was up for the fourth quarter (feeling sick over how close the game was). If we hadn't of had school today we would have driven to Toomer's corner to celebrate with the rest of the Auburn family. I'm trying to talk Wesley into a trip to Auburn before they get the toilet paper taken down.
14-0, SEC Champions, Coach of the Year, National Champions, and a Heisman trophy winner = one great season!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! On the mickey shirt, I bought it on etsy but I don't remember the seller. I do remember that I only paid 10 bucks for it!! :) Sorry I'm not any more help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. War eagle!!! I didn't see that newspaper cover- I like it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...