Monday, July 11, 2011

NOLA - III

Today we went to the Riverwalk and walked around.

A shout out to Mardi Gras.  Last time we were in NOLA for the Sugar Bowl in 2005, we went to Mardi Gras World, which was really neat but not something we'd go do again.



We played a little dress up,

and Eli wrestled a gator.

Daddy even got creative with the escalator.  Eli wasn't sure what to think.  The guy beside us loved this, haha.

We even came across another Cafe Du Monde in the food court, so we got anniversary beignets!  They were just as delicious as the beignets from Cafe Du Monde in the French Quarter.  It's a good thing we don't live here.  We've already gotten these 2 out of the 3 days we've been here.  I think my husband wants to make daily trips.

Little man was awake this time, and insisted that he see for himself what all the hype has been about.

Hey Eli, you've got a little something on your lip...

The sugary remnants!

Then we took a stroll down Bourbon Street.

A look down Bourbon St.

Eli kept his eyes closed the whole way down.

I think I've said it already, but I'll say it again:  It's been so nice to be so relaxed on this vacation and not do too much of anything.  We've had a busy few weeks, and have enjoyed chilling out on this trip!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...