One year ago today my sweet baby boy was born. It was the BEST day of my life.
Eli, I can't believe it's already been a year, but at the same time, I can hardly entertain thoughts of what our life was like before you were here! You have made Daddy & I SO happy. You show us love and joy like we've never known before. This has honestly been the best year of our lives!
We just thought we loved you on this day in 2010, but everyday since we have loved you even more than the past. You have shown us how good God is, and we pray we are showing you that too.
We love you, Eli!
- Mommy & Daddy
So these aren't the most glamorous of pictures, but they are some of my all time favorites. : )

Where's our current picture of the birthday boy??? Maddie posted a birthday note to Eli on my blog!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Eli! You should probably plan to meet Lily before you turn 2!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Eli!!!!!!!!! Love you Peg :)
ReplyDelete