Monday, August 1, 2011

Trip to Birmingham

The Taffs made one last little trip over the weekend.  We went to see our wonderful friends (who we don't see near enough) in Birmingham.

Brian, Ashley, Wesley, and I have all been friends since college.  We were all in the AUMB together (Brian and Wesley both played horn, Ashley and I were both on the flag line).  The Johnsons were also in our wedding; they're special to us.

It was great to just spend some time together and hang out.  Ashley and I did some shopping, and I got to see sweet Emily's nursery.  Ashley did such a good job...all you blog lurkers will have to wait on the big blog reveal!  : )

Ashley, Emily Ann, Rebecca, and Eli

So, I've seen half of my Cohort C buddies (Cohort C was our awesome elementary ed group at Auburn) in the past week, but am missing the other two!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous picture of the 4 of us!! It was great to see you guys :) Can't wait to hear what you thought of Harry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad that Cohort C never got together this summer! Is this the first summer that it hasn't happened??? We are overdue for a reunion!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...