Thursday, September 1, 2011

13 on Thursday

So it's been a few weeks since I've done my 13 on Thursday, but I'm back!

1.  I'm pooped.  I'm ready for a long weekend.  Two weeks of party planning and two weekends back to back of partying has really worn me out.

2.  We're finally getting our groove going at school.  It takes awhile for everyone to get routines down.  I really like my class!

3.  Auburn football starts this weekend...War Eagle!  I'm most excited about the Florida game in October when my entire family will be in town!

4.  I've been making a lot of Pinterest projects lately.  I've done this, and this, a variation of this, this, this, this,  and this.  Of course there's so many more things I want to try!

5.  I can't wait to decorate for fall.  I made my hubby get out the fall stuff out of storage.  I've forgotten what all I had.  I'm going autumnal around here on Monday!  : )

6.  I have Bunco Friday night and I'm so looking forward to it, even if I always lose!

7.  I can't wait for Biggest Loser to start.  I'm anxious to see how it goes without Jillian and with Anna Kournikova as the new trainer.  Sept. 20!!!

8.  I still can't believe this time last year I had a BABY around here, and now I have such a big boy!

9.  I need a pedicure.  Bad.

10.  I had a doughnut, brownie, piece of cake, and ice cream cone yesterday.  Yikes!

11.  I changed my sheets yesterday.  I LOVE clean sheets!

12.  Eli got his second boo boo at school this week.  The first incident occurred when a little girl crawled over, tried to take the toy he was playing with and he wouldn't give it up, so she bit him!  The second incident occurred when he was playing with the same toy as before, and a different kid came over and tried to take it from him.  Eli wouldn't share, so the kid hit him and he got a scratch on his face.  Today his Daddy dressed him in his "Beware, I bite!" t-shirt!  : )

13.  My lips are chapped.  Exciting, I know, but it was the only thing I could come up with!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...