That's right, it's football season again! I love this time of year. There's so much going on and the weather is getting cooler (or it will eventually); fall is fun!
Saturday morning we got up and drove to Auburn with Nana and Puddin'. We didn't go to the game, it was a little hot to have Eli out there, and we've had some really busy weekends lately so we were trying to keep it low key. We did make it for Tiger Walk and a trip to the bookstore though!
 |
| The tree at Toomers have seen better days. |
 |
| Just enjoying my milk while riding around campus. |
 |
| Puddin' and Eli at Tiger Walk |
 |
| Still at Tiger Walk |
 |
| Looking for Chizik! |
Wesley suggested getting a picture made with Eli and the majorettes. I nearly slapped him. Most of you know, Wesley and I were in the band...it's where we met. He played horn, I was a flag. Soo, Eli got his picture made with some flags! This is my 5th season out, but one of the girls actually recognized me and knew who I was. : )
This is Wesley's 4th season out. Needless to say we don't know many people in the AUMB anymore, but Wesley and Michelle played horn together at Auburn.
 |
| Eli and the drum major |
 |
| Cruising through Haley Center |
We were worried there for a little bit. Utah State was a bigger challenge than they should have been for the defending National Champs, but Eli's streak continues. He has yet to see Auburn lose.
War Eagle!
So weird- our 5th season out. We are old.
ReplyDeleteWhy is there never a Nana and Eli picture? Hmmm
ReplyDelete