13 Random thoughts going through my head
1. Payday is tomorrow-woot, woot!
2. There are about a zillion things that I want to do on Pinterest right now.
3. My husband rocks. He cooked supper last night-bbq chicken, potatoes, and green beans. Delish!
4. I ordered Toms. I know they're ugly shoes, but I've heard so many great things about them. My brother is a huge Toms fanatic.
5. My brother says he's starting a blog...I'm waiting, Zach.
6. I'm still reading Water for Elephants. Such an interesting story. My next book is The Hunger Games.
7. We have two birthday parties to go to on Saturday. One of Eli's friends is turning 3, the other is turning 2. A trip to Toys R Us is in order soon.
8. There's been much talk about the Braves and the wild card in this house this week. My husband has been stressed, haha.
9. Two more weeks until my brother, sister, brother in law, and niece will be here!
10. PBJs and animal crackers have been my lunch this week.
11. I am a creature of habit. We ate out and had Mexican Tuesday night. First time I haven't gotten a quesadilla. I shared fajitas with Wesley. Next time I'll go back to the quesadilla.
12. I need some new earrings. STUDS. Little man pulls hair, ears, etc.
13. For a Relay for Life donation, we get to wear jeans on Fridays. I'm so excited! I love wearing jeans. I only have three pairs of pants that fit for work. I'm in trouble when it turns cooler because none of them are pants!
9. Just 6 days to go now!
ReplyDelete12. Watch out for your niece. She pulls too!