Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Classroom

I finally took some pictures of my classroom. It didn't happen before school started this year, but better late than never I guess! I know a lot of teachers have a 'theme', but I guess my theme is 'no theme'. Or, bright colors maybe? I also have a lot of things with polka dots on them.

I moved classrooms this year, and am loving having a bigger room! Not only that, but I've gone from three student computers, to six! The only thing I don't have as much of is wall space because of the placement of a larger white board (which I'm grateful for) and the Smartboard. But, hey, you've got to give a little to get a little, right?!

The view from the door.

The view the corner opposite the door.

Calendar, alphabet line, white board, and small group table.

Cubbies and Jobs board.

Smartboard and 4/6 student computers.

2/6 student computers and Reading Center, with word wall above.

Back counters, storage, my desk and all the "boring yet necessary" stuff!

Currently I have 16 students. They're a very sweet class, I'm going to miss them while I'm gone on my maternity leave!

I've linked up here and here!

5 comments:

  1. It looks awesome!! I love all of your space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your room is huge! I love the colored desk areas and have the same polka dotted curtains (and map- thanks!) It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks great! I don't know why, but seems like lately I've been so into polka dots too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...