Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry & Bright

Merry Christmas!
We hope your day has been Merry & Bright.

We had a GREAT Christmas! After a very long and restless night with a sick baby, it was nice to just spend time around the house and with family.

You wouldn't know it from this picture, but my little, four month old elf hasn't been feeling well. But, he's still all smiles (for the most part).

After our traditional sausage balls and pigs 'n blankets breakfast, we opened presents. Santa was VERY NICE to the Taffs this year.

This is a view of the room after presents...and a lot of the trash had already been cleaned up. It looked like Christmas threw up in there! : )

Uncle Z and Eli

After just hanging around the house all day we enjoyed an incredible meal together...that I sadly took no pictures of! We had ham, dressing, corn casserole, cranberry sauce, green beans, field peas, and pink fluff...delicious!

And, the ending to a perfect day was SNOW! We were so surprised; it was actually acumulating too!




On a side note, Eli is four months old today. I tried to take his four months picture and this was what I got....not our best photo shoot, haha!

Looking at his Christmas tree....

Annoyed that I keep calling his name and turning his head!
He has had enough!

Merry Christmas friends!

(Say a prayer for us. We'll be doing a lot of traveling tomorrow. We're headed west for a week and I'm a wee bit nervous and anxious about all of our travels with Eli and the icy/snowy weather and roads.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...