Last week I did a 13 on Tuesday, I think I'll do a 13 on Thursday this week. It rolls off the tongue a little better, don't ya think?!
So, here's 13 things I've done this Thursday:
1. I slept in until after 10 this morning. Eli slept in until after 8. But, we didn't go to bed until after 2 am. We made the trip back from TX in just over 14 hours.
2. I took Eli back to the doctor. The right ear is still infected (or infected again, not sure which).
3. I had to look at my phone to see what day it was.
4. I went to JoAnn to buy fabric to make curtains...not realizing how much fabric I'd actually need (about 10 yards). Yikes! I left with no fabric. That will have to wait. I don't want to spend so much money at the beginning of the month. It makes for a long month if you blow it all in the beginning!
5. I watched a rerun of Big Bang and NCIS.
6. I made sweet tea.
7. I talked to Momma, texted with my sister and MIL, and saw my brother.
8. Eli and I played on the floor together and gave each other kisses, and then we took a nap together on the couch. LOVING summer!
9. I fussed about the price of gas.
10. I made the bed.
11. I read this post. Amen is all I can say.
12. We went to the Pig to do some grocery shopping.
13. I ordered some pictures from Shutterfly.
No comments:
Post a Comment