Monday, June 20, 2011

Harry Potter

I have been a Harry Potter fan for 12 years or so probably.  Long before the movies and the hype reached the level it's at now.  This was one of the things I was looking forward to most about our vacation to Orlando.

Monday morning, Wesley, Katie, and I, headed to Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios.  Eli had a long day at Epcot on Sunday, and we knew there wouldn't be much for him to do at this park, so we left him back at the resort with Ginny and Pops.  I know he enjoyed that way more than he would have with us!

Hogsmeade


Waiting in line to ride Harry Potter.  It was AWESOME!  I had so much fun.  We got there right when the park opened and went straight back to this ride.  We only waited 15-20 minutes.  When we got off the ride, the wait was 60+ minutes.  Katie and Wesley really enjoyed the ride too!

Hmm, which wand should I get?


Of course I had to try Butterbeer!  It was a cream soda type of drink.






I had so much fun.  I think we're headed back to Islands of Adventure/Universal Studios later in the week.  I really want to ride the Harry Potter ride again!  I'll post the rest of our pictures from our day in another post.

1 comment:

  1. I am sighing jealously right now. In my dreams I was there with you... sipping a butterbeer, munching on Chocolate Frogs and Bertie's Every Flavor Beans, riding broomsticks, and attending classes as the wild and crazy rode roller coasters. Please promise me we will go back together at some point. Great pics though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...