Monday, June 6, 2011

DIY Wreaths

I got two new wreaths over the weekend.  Both of them were ones that could be made, DIY style.

The first is one that Wesley's aunt made for me.  I think it's so cute.  Wesley's mom had seen a much smaller version of this wreath at Cracker Barrel for $20 - overpriced!  It's just a garden hose with some flowers tucked in it.  I think it's really cute.  I'm going to hang it outside on our patio.



The next is one I had seen here a long time ago.  I had all the stuff and was going to make it over Spring Break, and I just now got around to it.  I don't have a picture of it, but it turned out just like the example. I was very skeptical at first, but it looks great!  I hung it in my dining room.

I need some more summer craft projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...