My birthday was Wednesday and we spent the day in Destin doing this.
It was nice to spend the day relaxing and with my family ... as if that's different from any other day this summer : ) .... it was a great day!
I received several phone calls and text messages that day. And Facebook sure is great for making you feel loved and special on your birthday! Thank you friends!
With my birthday cards and flowers from Eli and Wesley.
Ginny cooked a delicious birthday dinner of porkchops, new potatoes, fresh corn, fresh peas, cornbread, and orange/pineapple salad. For dessert we had key lime cake with cream cheese frosting (sooo good!), and then Wesley, Eli, and I walked on the beach. It doesn't get much better than that!
Eli cruisin' the sidewalks in Ginny & Pops' neighborhood. I just love those feet propped up on the dash! : )

No comments:
Post a Comment