Thursday, September 15, 2011

13 on Thursday

Happy Thursday!  The weekend is near!


13 Random Things:

1.  Ok, sister, to answer your question, I have about 18 pumpkins in the house.  Some are really small though.  Mom and I are doing these these weekend though...wish you were here to do them with us!

2.  Eli's 12 mth panel pictures are tomorrow.  I can't wait to get my completed panel portrait and hang it up!

3.  My throat hurts.

4.  I'm running (more like run/walking) a 5k on Saturday.  I got my butt off the couch Monday aftenroon.  We walked around the neighborhood.  haha, better late than never, right?

5.  Eli is LOVING playing with his mega blocks that he got for his birthday.

6.  I'm a little sad I finished The Help.  I wish I still had more to read of it.

7.  I'm loving my class this year.  I've got some great kiddos (and parents).

8.  I've been taking salads to eat for lunch this week.  Yum!

9.  One of Eli's girlfriends is turning 1 today...Happy Birthday Brentley!

10.  The computer "Watson" has been playing as a contestant on Jeopardy this week.  He was created by IBM, and he's playing two real people as contestants.  "Watson" is kicking booty...how fair is that though?

11.  I've had the munchies this week.  No, I'm not pregnant.

12.  I just discovered this week that our couches still have the tags on them...from when we bought them about 15 months ago!  oops!

13.  Thursday is my favorite day of the week!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I have 3 pumpkins in my house. I got them out this week.

    3. I'm sorry your throat hurts and you can't take advil. Advil > Tylenol.

    4. Good luck!

    6. I'm interested in seeing the movie.

    10. Since when do you watch Jeopardy?

    13. Tuesday is my favorite day of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...