Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Card

Eli did so many fun things in his first year of life, that we wanted to show them off to recap our year.  Our Christmas card includes a family picture from a wedding in November, a family picture in the snow in Colorado, Eli on the beach in Daytona, a family picture with Mickey Mouse, a picture from Eli's first birthday, and Eli after church one Sunday.

Since Wesley and I have been married, I've always used Shutterfly for our cards.  Just to throw in my two cents worth-they're great!  I love Shutterfly for keeping back up files of all of our pictures, as well as for creating photobooks that document all of our vacations.  Eli loves to flip through these books.

Merry Christmas, from our home to yours!

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...