13 little peaks into our week:
1. Eli has strep throat! : ( Fever was 102.6 when we picked him up from daycare yesterday morning. It literally came out of nowhere!
2. Over Thanksgiving my grandmother gave me a bunch of pecans she had been saving for me in her freezer. I made cinnamon sugar pecans. They were pretty good, if I do say so myself!
3. Eli has learned a new trick:
"Eli, what's a train say?"
Choo, Choo! (while trying to do the arm motion...which just looks more like a wave)
4. The Biggest Loser finale is next Tuesday. I can't wait! This week they ran their marathon. It's so incredible and motivating to see the transformations they make in 12 weeks! I'm pulling for Antone to win the show.
5. After today there are only 6 days of school left until Christmas break!
6. It has gotten COLD here. Bleh. I'm ready for summer.
7. I will have to take pictures soon of our Christmas "decorations". I use that word loosely. All the 'good stuff' has been put up high or not taken out at all. A certain little boy plays hard, and I'm not fighting the battle just to have a pretty house.
8. I've been a week without Diet Coke (and only 1 Dr. Pepper). I didn't mean to give up caffeine, it just happened. It started with that stomach virus I got last weekend. Coke did NOT sound good. By the time I felt better, I decided to just keep going with it, and here we are a week later.
9. We have some new Christmas night-lights. Eli loves them! And I'm liking the soft glow in the hallway too!
10. We had Chick-fil-A for supper last night. I love waffle fries!
11. I saw a picture of Hillary Clinton in a ponytail---what? Don't get me wrong because I love a good ponytail, but seriously, you're the Secretary of State and you're at a speaking engagement in a ponytail???
12. I'm getting back on my Couch 25k plan this weekend. I'm actually looking forward to it. Hopefully it won't be too chilly.
13. Tomorrow is Friday! Come on, weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment