Folding laundry is not my most favorite household chore. But, especially having to fold a FITTED sheet. I’m sorry, I just can’t make it fold the way it’s supposed to. It bothers me. So, usually what I do is take the sheets off the bed, wash and dry, and then immediately put them back on the bed. And no, I don’t have one pair of sheets per bed, I just avoid the folding of the fitted sheet altogether. However, next time I may give it a try. I stumbled across this recently and hoping it really works!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Fitted Sheets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry. Your mom can't fold them either. I just prefer to put the clean sheets back on the bed. It's an overall time saver.
ReplyDeleteYes, the link you posted DOES work. :) That is how I do mine. It still doesn't turn out as pretty as a flat sheet, lol...but it does work! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't love folding clothes either, but I always like folding the sheets because the pile reduces down to half every time. It makes the job seem more managable.
ReplyDelete