Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Background

What do you think?

I think I really like.

I'm dYiNg to add a custom signature but just cannot figure it out. I need foul proof instructions! Help PLEASE!

2 comments:

  1. I like the background. I dont know how to do the signature, but when you figure it out, let me know!
    The stuff didn't have a name but it had tater tots, ground beef, onions, cream of mushroom and cheese. Brown the meat with onions, prepare the tots, layer in a pan and top with cheese. Cook at 350* for 20 mins. YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the comments on my blog the other night! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you -- I got my signature from mylivesignature(dot)com. If you can change your background, you'll be able to do this, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...